Regional Mobilization Coordinator
for Innovative Youth Ministry
HowToLife Movement is a fast-growing, start-up, non-profit ministry organization, focused on mobilizing high school student leaders to reach their peers with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Student leaders are equipped to plan large outreach events. Since first launching in 2015, HowToLife Movement has hosted 12 outreach events, in five states, reaching over 5,000 students with the Gospel, with over 450 making commitments to Christ.
The visionary founder behind HowToLife is Chief Executive Officer, Jordan Whitmer.
HowToLife Movement is actively and prayerfully recruiting to fill the position of Regional Mobilization Coordinator for the DFW Metro area.
This position is responsible for networking and establishing new relationships and partnerships with potential DFW area donors and investors in the HowToLife Movement.
This position reports to the Founder / Chief Executive Officer, Jordan Whitmer.
- You will be responsible for growing a network of potential investors in the HowToLife Movement.
- HowToLife Movement needs you to help identify DFW area financial investors – people who would support the mission and vision of this innovative approach to reaching today’s generation of young people with the Gospel.
- Your job will be to help identify and find these people, and plan meetings for the founder to present the vision of HowToLife to these individuals.
- In some cases, you will participate and attend the meetings.
- A mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A passion to invest your talents in helping reach students with the Gospel.
- Must have an entrepreneur mind-set. HowToLife Movement is a start-up, building on initial success towards a significant long-term vision.
- Must be a real “people-person,” with solid administrative skills.
- Must be a good “sales person.” We are seeking to win people to invest in this movement.
- Helpful, is having a solid grasp of DFW area region, and a strong personal network of relationships with DFW area influencers.
Pay starts at $10 / hour, with ability to grow quickly. Flexible work hours – you can set your own schedule. 10 – 30 hours / week; Begins: Summer 2017.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Or call or text: Jordan at (870) 416-8397
If you would prefer a PDF of this job opportunity, PLEASE CLICK HERE