HowToLife Movement is committed to helping maintain your privacy. We deeply appreciate that you’ve trusted us with personal information and we are committed to treating it confidentially. Below are specific guidelines describing how your information is used.
How We Collect Your Information
HowToLife Movement does not collect personal information without your knowledge. On our websites, you can provide contact information for ministry-related purposes, to receive email updates and promotions, or to make ministry contributions.
The information that we may collect online includes:
• Contact Information: Name, Organization, complete address, phone, email address.
• Payment Information: Method of payment, credit card or service ID, essential verification information.
• Shipping Information: Name, organization, complete shipping address, and phone.
• Promotional Information: How you found us, what prompted your interest and your areas of interest.
• Correspondence Information: Suggestions, comments, messages, questions and requests for further correspondence.
• Usage Information: IP address, browser type, operating system, date stamps, etc. (see Logs below).
Information we may collect at events includes (but is not limited to):
• Email Addresses
• Phone Numbers
We collect credit card information for purchases and donations.
How We Use Your Information
HowToLife Movement is extremely careful with the personal information you provide. We will use it to:
• Respond to your correspondence, questions, comments, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, prayer requests, concerns, or ideas to fulfill a resource request.
• Contact you to confirm specific requests, deliver email newsletters you request, inform you of new materials and special offers, or provide information we think may be of particular interest to you.
• Continually update, develop, design, and customize the content of our Web site to meet the needs, interests, and requests of our audience.
• Publish comments and testimonials in ministry materials with reference to your name, initials, location, age, etc., provided that permission to do so is provided by you.
• Publish comments and testimonials in ministry materials without reference to your name, initials, location, age, etc., if permission to reference your name has not been provided by you.
• We will always provide a way for you to be removed from our mailing lists.
HowToLife Movement never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges any personal information with other organizations with the exception of partnering ministries which help sponsor HowToLife Movement events and/or organizations which partner with HowToLife Movement to further our mission statement. HowToLife Movement never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges the identity of its donors to others except as required by law (i.e. 990 tax form).
Protection of HowToLife Movement and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of HowToLife Movement, our constituents, or others. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize industry-standard secure server connections during the donation process to ensure that your personal data is encrypted and secure. This site does not store information related to credit card transactions (i.e. card numbers, CVV codes, expiration dates, etc.) that are required for donations to HowToLife Movement.
Maintenance of Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone number, e-mail or postal address), or if you no longer desire to receive email updates etc., we provide a way to correct, update, or delete/deactivate such information.
To update your physical/mailing address or your email address, contact HowToLife Movement by mail or email.
Changes to this Statement
HowToLife Movement reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement and its associated policies at any time and requests that you review this statement periodically for updates.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on October 1, 2016.
If you have questions or concerns about any information on this page, please email email@example.com.
This Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes a donation to HowToLife Movement.
Donations, whether made online or by mail, are non-refundable.