Youth Leaders / Pastors
YOUTH WORKER / PASTORS
My name is Jordan Whitmer, and I am a high school student. I am passionate about working together with my peers, to reach our generation for Jesus.
From the beginning of the #HowToLife Movement, I have met with numerous church leaders. The overwhelming response to this Kingdom effort has been incredible.
The #HowToLife Movement seeks to work directly with and alongside the local church. We understand the importance of this partnership for long term discipleship and spiritual growth.
We believe that #HowToLife Movement will help motivate and encourage young people in your church to live boldly for Jesus!
We would be honored to partner with you.
Here are 5 ways for you and your church to help students stand for Jesus:
- Please PRAY. This student-led movement is fueled by the prayers of God’s people. Pray that God will rise up a generation of young people who will live boldly for Jesus. Encourage your church to pray!
- ENCOURAGE students in your church to get involved! #HowToLife gives students a MISSION, with the tools they need to impact their school with the Gospel.
- Please SUBSCRIBE to the #HowToLife email updates. Let’s keep in touch!
- PARTICIPATE – when a #HowToLife event is scheduled in your area, please mobilize, bring students, attend, and…
- GIVE – Many churches have stepped up to support #HowToLife financially. Please consider investing in the next generation through #HowToLife.
You can also contact us with your comments or questions here. Thank you!
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and I will try to answer your query as soon as possible.